Arisia'13 is January 18 - 21, 2013 (four days!) at the Westin Boston Waterfront
Online Registration is CLOSED
You can still update your information by going to: http://arisia.stonekeep.com
Rates for 2013:
- $60* from January 1st and at door
- $25 - students (students age 13-25 with a valid student ID)
- $60 for Turtle Track (Child Care) memberships
- Free - Kid-in-Tow must be with a paying attendee at all times.
* These rates are for:
Full memberships and FastTrack memberships (for children between 6 and 12 years).
- Friday Only -- $20
- Saturday Only -- $40
- Sunday Only -- $30
- Monday Only -- $10
Day memberships are only available at the door on the day that they are valid for.
At-Con Registration hours of operation (Registration will be on the Mezzanine near the escalator):
Friday: 3pm - 11pm
Saturday: 9am - 8pm
Sunday: 9am - 8pm
Monday: 9:30am - 2pm
Turtle Track aka Childcare
Turtle Track (formerly Childcare or Babysitting) is for children be between 2 and 6 years). You must preregister for Turtle Track prior to December 15th. There are a limited number of spaces available in Turtle Track.
Online Registration is closed Monday January 14, 11:59pm.
You can register in person at the hotel starting Friday afternoon.
You can download and print a paper registration form (PDF) and mail that in along with payment.
All paper registrations must be postmarked by January 10th.
Questions about Registration
Please check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Other registration information:
- Or attend Arisia free! If you work 12 hours at the convention, you will earn a free membership to next year's convention. Truck loading on Wednesday, setup on Thursday evening, tear-down on Sunday evening & Monday, and truck unloading on Monday & Tuesday count as double, so you can earn a membership without missing any of the con. For more information, contact us. You may not transfer an earned membership.
- The city of Boston has declared a health emergency for the current influenza breakout. To help Boston combat the spread of flu during this outbreak, Arisia 2013 will allow memberships to be rolled over to 2014. If you think you might be contagious you may roll over a membership for this reason even if you don't wind up getting sick. Simply let us know by 2/18 by sending email to email@example.com.
In addition, we will allow membership roll-over to next year if you find you must leave the convention due to illness before 3 pm on Saturday and turn your badge in at registration before you leave.
- Need to transfer your membership? Can't make it to Arisia, but don't want your membership to go to waste? You can sell or transfer your paid membership to someone else, as long as you are transferring it to someone else eligible for the same registration type. (i.e. adult to adult, student to student, etc). The seller (that's you) just needs to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying who you're transferring it to - give all the information you would for a normal registration (name, mailing address, email address, badge name) and we'll do the transfer.
- All convention members are required to wear their membership badges while in convention areas. Exceptions may be made for special cases, e.g. masquerade participants while on-stage.
- Everyone attending Arisia is expected to observe Arisia's Code of Conduct.